VEGAN JAMBALAYA WITH BEANS

Ever since I’ve been to New Orleans, I wanted to make a vegan jambalaya for the blog. It makes such an easy and delicious vegan dinner and it’s so comforting! I’m so glad I finally got around to making it for the blog! It’s definitely a keeper! If you like rice dishes as much as I do, you could also like my one pot vegetable rice, my Thai pineapple fried rice, or my vegan paella.

WHAT IS JAMBALAYA? AND WHEN WAS JAMBALAYA INVENTED?
Jambalaya is a popular rice dish from the Southeast of the United States, especially Louisiana. It commonly includes rice, vegetables, some kind of meat or sausage, and sometimes also seafood.

As it is an inexpensive dish than can easily be adopted to whatever the cook has on hand, jambalaya has been around for a long time. It first appeared in a French dictionary in 1872. The origin of the word is, however, unclear.
VEGAN JAMBALAYA WITH BEANS

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here