BANANA ZUCCHINI MUFFINS


I have a small garden but I am not a gardener.  You see, I am notorious for garden neglect once I complete the initial planting in the spring. Every year I have such great intentions to tend my garden so carefully but it never happens.  This neglect manifests itself best in the monster sized zucchini I harvest, instead of the desired small, sweet and deliciously tender ones I wanted.  These massive zucchinis aren’t good for much except to use in baking, so I have been producing all kinds of baked zucchini products over the past few weeks.

I have a small garden but I am not a gardener.  You see, I am notorious for garden neglect once I complete the initial planting in the spring. Every year I have such great intentions to tend my garden so carefully but it never happens.  This neglect manifests itself best in the monster sized zucchini I harvest, instead of the desired small, sweet and deliciously tender ones I wanted.  These massive zucchinis aren’t good for much except to use in baking, so I have been producing all kinds of baked zucchini products over the past few weeks.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here