Buffalo Chicken Casserole (Whole30 Paleo)


Buffalo Chicken Casserole (Whole30 Paleo) – this spaghetti squash casserole will have everyone going back for seconds.  Huge chicken wing flavor, packed with protein and veggies, and gluten/carb free!

Classic buffalo chicken wing flavor in a comforting casserole with absolutely zero carbs, gluten, or dairy!  It may not be the prettiest, and I know I say this a lot, but I’m calling this my new favorite recipe!  Whether you stick to a Whole30/Paleo diet or not, this Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole is a must make.

Buffalo Chicken Casserole (Whole30 Paleo) – this spaghetti squash casserole will have everyone going back for seconds.  Huge chicken wing flavor, packed with protein and veggies, and gluten/carb free!  Classic buffalo chicken wing flavor in a comforting casserole with absolutely zero carbs, gluten, or dairy!  It may not be the prettiest, and I know I say this a lot, but I’m calling this my new favorite recipe!  Whether you stick to a Whole30/Paleo diet or not, this Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole is a must make.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here