Chocolate Italian Love Cake


The short story: At work yesterday we threw a fake baby shower so we could have a potluck and my friend Laura made this cake.

The long story: Last year, on a whim, I bought a black toy rat at the Dollar Tree. Since then it has made appearances in my co-workers desks, when they least expect it. I really love to scare people.

The short story: At work yesterday we threw a fake baby shower so we could have a potluck and my friend Laura made this cake.  The long story: Last year, on a whim, I bought a black toy rat at the Dollar Tree. Since then it has made appearances in my co-workers desks, when they least expect it. I really love to scare people.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here