COOKIES AND CREAM FUDGE


My neighbors are awesome. They have already started delivering yummy treats.  I need to step up my game.  I have been a mad woman in the kitchen making fudge recipes and cookies like crazy.  The Christmas baking bomb has definitely happened in my kitchen.  I am dreading cleaning it so I will just eat a piece of this amazing cookies and cream fudge instead.

My neighbors are awesome. They have already started delivering yummy treats.  I need to step up my game.  I have been a mad woman in the kitchen making fudge recipes and cookies like crazy.  The Christmas baking bomb has definitely happened in my kitchen.  I am dreading cleaning it so I will just eat a piece of this amazing cookies and cream fudge instead.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here