Dirty Diet Coke


So I was planning on posting this amaaaaaazing dinner recipe today (seriously…this is the one and only meal in my arsenal than not one person in my family complains about and where every single leftover got eaten), but as I was madly preparing for the 4th and then reeling in the aftermath of it all, I realized that today is Friday and that people are likely not working and tired and are sleeping in and are going to be out of their routines and that a day like today is not a day for meals that take grocery shopping and advance preparation and things like fresh herbs. Today is a day for caffeine.

So I was planning on posting this amaaaaaazing dinner recipe today (seriously…this is the one and only meal in my arsenal than not one person in my family complains about and where every single leftover got eaten), but as I was madly preparing for the 4th and then reeling in the aftermath of it all, I realized that today is Friday and that people are likely not working and tired and are sleeping in and are going to be out of their routines and that a day like today is not a day for meals that take grocery shopping and advance preparation and things like fresh herbs. Today is a day for caffeine.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here