Frosted Strawberry Lemonade


Over Mother’s Day weekend Jim and I were in Utah to attend the wedding of one of our nieces.  There was lots of talking and visiting with family and one of the conversations with my sister in laws turned to food.  That does happen a lot!  We were discussing the Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade recipe I had posted.  And my sister in law Jayna shared that one of her favorite frosty drinks is a frosted freckled lemonade.  I guess Red Robin makes a Freckled Lemonade, basically strawberry lemonade.  Well, Jayna loves to make a frosted version of this  freckled lemonade and I thought it sounded delicious too!

Over Mother’s Day weekend Jim and I were in Utah to attend the wedding of one of our nieces.  There was lots of talking and visiting with family and one of the conversations with my sister in laws turned to food.  That does happen a lot!  We were discussing the Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade recipe I had posted.  And my sister in law Jayna shared that one of her favorite frosty drinks is a frosted freckled lemonade.  I guess Red Robin makes a Freckled Lemonade, basically strawberry lemonade.  Well, Jayna loves to make a frosted version of this  freckled lemonade and I thought it sounded delicious too!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here