Keto Macaroon Fat Bombs And 4 Perfect Reasons For Eating Them


Why using fat bombs, you might wonder, especially if you are new to Keto.

I honestly do not use fat bombs very often for my patients, especially if you need to lose a lot of weight.

There is a lot of information out there about Keto diets and the amount of fat needed in a keto diet…Well in the last 2 years of clinical practice, using a Therapeutic Ketogenic Diet (Keto Paleo) for my patients, I came to many realizations regarding the needed content of fat for ketosis.

Why using fat bombs, you might wonder, especially if you are new to Keto.  I honestly do not use fat bombs very often for my patients, especially if you need to lose a lot of weight.  There is a lot of information out there about Keto diets and the amount of fat needed in a keto diet…Well in the last 2 years of clinical practice, using a Therapeutic Ketogenic Diet (Keto Paleo) for my patients, I came to many realizations regarding the needed content of fat for ketosis.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here