KEY LIME CUPCAKES


I don’t know if any of you watch Cupcake Wars on The Food Network, but it’s one of my favorite shows!  R and I love to watch it and see if we can guess who is going to be the winner. 🙂  One of the judges on the show is Candace Nelson and she is the founder of Sprinkle’s Cupcakes.  Now unfortunately I don’t live anywhere that has a Sprinkle’s store (there is even a Sprinkle’s Cupcake ATM in Beverly Hills!), but you have to assume that if they make her a judge of cupcakes her cupcakes are probably dang good!  I really wanted to do a Key Lime Cupcake so I went searching for inspiration!  Low and behold, I found a link from when Candace was on Good Morning, America and actually shared her bakery’s recipe for Key Lime Cupcakes!  I was SUPER excited to get to try her recipe and maybe get a taste (if I could do it any justice at all) of what an actual Sprinkle’s Cupcake might taste like!

I don’t know if any of you watch Cupcake Wars on The Food Network, but it’s one of my favorite shows!  R and I love to watch it and see if we can guess who is going to be the winner. 🙂  One of the judges on the show is Candace Nelson and she is the founder of Sprinkle’s Cupcakes.  Now unfortunately I don’t live anywhere that has a Sprinkle’s store (there is even a Sprinkle’s Cupcake ATM in Beverly Hills!), but you have to assume that if they make her a judge of cupcakes her cupcakes are probably dang good!  I really wanted to do a Key Lime Cupcake so I went searching for inspiration!  Low and behold, I found a link from when Candace was on Good Morning, America and actually shared her bakery’s recipe for Key Lime Cupcakes!  I was SUPER excited to get to try her recipe and maybe get a taste (if I could do it any justice at all) of what an actual Sprinkle’s Cupcake might taste like!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here