NO BAKE PRALINE COOKIES


Recently I went to a certain gourmet store – well, gourmet for this small town girl, that is. Anywho, while I was there – I spotted a basket full of these amazing looking pralines beside the cash register.  Instant craving hit.  I had to buy one!  And for $3 a pop, I expected it to be ah-mazing. I couldn’t even wait til I got home to eat it, I was unwrapping it as I was walking to the car.  I took that first bite, a bite that should have been full of deliciousness.  But sadly, it was not full of deliciousness.  It didn’t even taste right.  Immediately, I checked the ingredient label and to my surprise, they had almonds in them & not pecans!

Recently I went to a certain gourmet store – well, gourmet for this small town girl, that is. Anywho, while I was there – I spotted a basket full of these amazing looking pralines beside the cash register.  Instant craving hit.  I had to buy one!  And for $3 a pop, I expected it to be ah-mazing. I couldn’t even wait til I got home to eat it, I was unwrapping it as I was walking to the car.  I took that first bite, a bite that should have been full of deliciousness.  But sadly, it was not full of deliciousness.  It didn’t even taste right.  Immediately, I checked the ingredient label and to my surprise, they had almonds in them & not pecans!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here