No-Knead Crusty Artisan Bread


When I was in the first year or two of growing my blog, my mom introduced me to a blog called, “The Baker Chick.” We would (and still do) call each other up on the phone before we turned out our lights for the night and “oooo” and “ahhh” over what The Baker Chick made that day. Everything on her blog we want to try. Even if it was flavors and food that we normally wouldn’t pick out, her photos and stories made us want a piece, slice, taste of whatever is was that she made that day.

When I was in the first year or two of growing my blog, my mom introduced me to a blog called, “The Baker Chick.” We would (and still do) call each other up on the phone before we turned out our lights for the night and “oooo” and “ahhh” over what The Baker Chick made that day. Everything on her blog we want to try. Even if it was flavors and food that we normally wouldn’t pick out, her photos and stories made us want a piece, slice, taste of whatever is was that she made that day.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here