Skinny Pea Salad Recipe


For years, I have seen a version of this Skinny Pea Salad Recipe on buffet tables at potlucks.  There is just something about this that screams summer and barbecue events.  Personally, I am not a big fan of peas, but my friend Kari from Craft Create Cook made this for me since I knew many of you would love it.  It’s a great way to create a point friendly salad that fits into any dietary plan.

For years, I have seen a version of this Skinny Pea Salad Recipe on buffet tables at potlucks.  There is just something about this that screams summer and barbecue events.  Personally, I am not a big fan of peas, but my friend Kari from Craft Create Cook made this for me since I knew many of you would love it.  It’s a great way to create a point friendly salad that fits into any dietary plan.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here