The Best Tofu You Will Ever Eat (gluten free and vegan)


It took me a while to learn to  LIKE tofu. I would tolerate it when my vegan friends would make tofu dishes, but I couldn’t quite wrap my mind around actually LIKING it. It doesn’t have much of a taste and is actually quite special in the way that it can take on other flavours. It was definitely a mental block. Tofu just didn’t sound appetizing.


It took me a while to learn to  LIKE tofu. I would tolerate it when my vegan friends would make tofu dishes, but I couldn’t quite wrap my mind around actually LIKING it. It doesn’t have much of a taste and is actually quite special in the way that it can take on other flavours. It was definitely a mental block. Tofu just didn’t sound appetizing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here