Baked Cabbage Wedges


I wanted to liven up some cabbage and do something different with them rather than roasting slices of them.   There is a delicious cheesy cabbage casserole with nuts that we both enjoy but I was looking for something a little bit different.   So, I decided that instead of slicing the cabbage and boiling it before baking, I would cut the cabbage into wedges.

I wanted to liven up some cabbage and do something different with them rather than roasting slices of them.   There is a delicious cheesy cabbage casserole with nuts that we both enjoy but I was looking for something a little bit different.   So, I decided that instead of slicing the cabbage and boiling it before baking, I would cut the cabbage into wedges.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here