BEER BATTERED FRIED PICKLES


Do you ever feel like cheating on your healthy diet?  Just once and awhile?  Everyone needs a treat sometimes right?  Well can I share with you what I cheat with once every year or so?  Pickles…Beer Battered Fried Pickles with Sriracha Dipping Sauce!  A great treat…fabulous snack for everyone…quick…easy to make and really budget friendly.  Come with me and I will share with you my version of Fried Pickles.

Do you ever feel like cheating on your healthy diet?  Just once and awhile?  Everyone needs a treat sometimes right?  Well can I share with you what I cheat with once every year or so?  Pickles…Beer Battered Fried Pickles with Sriracha Dipping Sauce!  A great treat…fabulous snack for everyone…quick…easy to make and really budget friendly.  Come with me and I will share with you my version of Fried Pickles.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here