LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP KABOBS


I was at the grocery store the other day and I saw the most gorgeous shrimp showcased at the seafood counter. It was just so pretty that I ended up buying 3 pounds of shrimp, and I had no idea what to make with them. But when I found a bag of lemons on my kitchen counter, I just had to make these lemon garlic shrimp kabobs.

I was at the grocery store the other day and I saw the most gorgeous shrimp showcased at the seafood counter. It was just so pretty that I ended up buying 3 pounds of shrimp, and I had no idea what to make with them. But when I found a bag of lemons on my kitchen counter, I just had to make these lemon garlic shrimp kabobs.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here