Low Carb and Keto Pecan Pie Recipe


In my past, Thanksgiving was a time for family, wearing new winter sweaters, and overeating. Now, I work hard to make smarter choices, set myself up for success by not STARVING going into Thanksgiving dinner. “I will eat again,” I tell myself, “this isn’t my last meal.” But also, ever since I incorporated more fat into my diet, Thanksgiving isn’t all that exciting anymore.

In my past, Thanksgiving was a time for family, wearing new winter sweaters, and overeating. Now, I work hard to make smarter choices, set myself up for success by not STARVING going into Thanksgiving dinner. “I will eat again,” I tell myself, “this isn’t my last meal.” But also, ever since I incorporated more fat into my diet, Thanksgiving isn’t all that exciting anymore.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here