Pomegranate Cupcakes


I’m going through one of my fruit obsessions right now. I’m all about the pomegranates. I’ve been enjoying them plain, in smoothies, and, of course, I had to make a dessert of out them. The little red jewels add so much color this time of year when everything is drab and brown (Although we finally did get some snow to brighten things up).

I’m going through one of my fruit obsessions right now. I’m all about the pomegranates. I’ve been enjoying them plain, in smoothies, and, of course, I had to make a dessert of out them. The little red jewels add so much color this time of year when everything is drab and brown (Although we finally did get some snow to brighten things up).

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here