Sugar Milk Pie


I found this recipe in my late Mom’s recipe box.  It was cut out of a newspaper….very old and yellowed.  I wish it would have had a date, I bet it was from the depression (the one in 1929) or maybe even earlier.  It was so fragile I was almost afraid to pick it up.  Reading the ingredients, I was intrigued.  A pie with only 3 ingredients?  I had to try it!

I found this recipe in my late Mom’s recipe box.  It was cut out of a newspaper….very old and yellowed.  I wish it would have had a date, I bet it was from the depression (the one in 1929) or maybe even earlier.  It was so fragile I was almost afraid to pick it up.  Reading the ingredients, I was intrigued.  A pie with only 3 ingredients?  I had to try it!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here