TRADITIONAL SOUTHERN FUDGE PIE


I grew up in rural Tennessee.  My childhood was spent playing in creeks, riding bikes down dirt roads, and naming all the stray dogs and cats that would show up at our house.  (By the time “Girl Dog” came along, we had officially run out of original names).  I’m very much a “Southern” girl but I was raised by two very “Northern” parents.  My mom is from Canada and my dad is from Ohio.

I grew up in rural Tennessee.  My childhood was spent playing in creeks, riding bikes down dirt roads, and naming all the stray dogs and cats that would show up at our house.  (By the time “Girl Dog” came along, we had officially run out of original names).  I’m very much a “Southern” girl but I was raised by two very “Northern” parents.  My mom is from Canada and my dad is from Ohio.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here