CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE


A frosted chocolate pound cake is every bit as luscious as a layer cake, but so much easier to throw together, and somehow it feels a little less decadent, too  (I’m not sure that’s true, but I’m running with it.)   A stand mixer makes this a pleasure to bake.  While it’s creaming the butter and sugar, I spray and line my loaf pan, whisk together the dry ingredients, and mix the wet.  All I have to do is crack in the eggs, and then alternate between the dry and wet to make a beautiful batter.

A frosted chocolate pound cake is every bit as luscious as a layer cake, but so much easier to throw together, and somehow it feels a little less decadent, too  (I’m not sure that’s true, but I’m running with it.)   A stand mixer makes this a pleasure to bake.  While it’s creaming the butter and sugar, I spray and line my loaf pan, whisk together the dry ingredients, and mix the wet.  All I have to do is crack in the eggs, and then alternate between the dry and wet to make a beautiful batter.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here