Slow Cooker Bacon-Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken


The other night I really wanted to make a meal that would make my husband happy and one that would also not be to tedious in the kitchen. When I came across this recipe I knew it would be a smash hit for both of us.  It combines so many of my hubbies favorites, namely bacon and BBQ sauce :) and it was SO simple to make! I was amazed at how quickly it threw together!  He raved about how great it was and how tender the chicken was.  The bacon really helps to make this chicken perfect!

The other night I really wanted to make a meal that would make my husband happy and one that would also not be to tedious in the kitchen. When I came across this recipe I knew it would be a smash hit for both of us.  It combines so many of my hubbies favorites, namely bacon and BBQ sauce :) and it was SO simple to make! I was amazed at how quickly it threw together!  He raved about how great it was and how tender the chicken was.  The bacon really helps to make this chicken perfect!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here