COOKIE DOUGH CHEESECAKE


I’m on a cookie dough kick. Two recipes with raw cookie dough within 2 weeks. My readers have expressed their delight as my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies but the real reason I made this cheesecake was that I wanted to eat it. It has been on my recipe idea list since last summer when I made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches.

I’m on a cookie dough kick. Two recipes with raw cookie dough within 2 weeks. My readers have expressed their delight as my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies but the real reason I made this cheesecake was that I wanted to eat it. It has been on my recipe idea list since last summer when I made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here